- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Miscellaneous ServicesYesterday afternoon I called Platinum seeking a referral on a possible windshield repair. "Nate" readily answered the call, had the necessary information at his immediate disposal, and generally inquired as to the well-being of both myself as well as my vehicle. Thankfully my need for this referral was not directly related to more recent (and very severe) weather/road conditions in the Greater Kansas City area. I was impressed that the representative appreciated the aforementioned possibility, as it was a very real one. I am without doubt that he would have shown even more empathy had my situation, all things considered, been more dire. Have been a loyal customer going on four years now and would highly recommend.Tim Martin, 02/11/2021
I highly recommend Platinum Automotive. They are honest, reliable, courteous and do an amazing job on every repair. They will go the extra step to help you minimize cost whenever possible. I won't go to anyone else for oil changes or repair.Orlinda Michel, 11/19/2020
By the Time you walk in and drop off and Matt tells you a time that your vehicle is ready for pick up, he means it or ahead of schedule, and when you leave the location you feel and know that it's a job well done and then some.Hector J Latorre, 07/17/2020
My family and I have been loyal customers for over a year. Everyone is very polite, and takes time to ensure you not only know what's going on with your vehicle, but HOW it works. Prices are extremely fair, and the waiting room usually has an adorable dog- what's not to love?Alyssa Murray
Great work on daughter's old car. Type of place that I trust to send my teenage daughter alone to; they will work only on what truly needs to be done and at a reasonable price. Have started bringing my newer car to them as well.Leo
We were about to move out of state and our 2004 Truck had started making some new noises during driving. In quick desperation to get our vehicle checked prior to the move and after asking around for an honest auto technician, we were referred to Matt Reid at Platinum Automotive. I was so thankful that God led us directly here. Matt was kind enough to check us quickly and was knowledgeable and honest with us about our vehicle. He let us know where the sounds were coming from and how long we have before needing to fix anything. There was no pressure to have anything done right away as our truck is safe and the sounds are harmless. I appreciate Matt's knowledge and that he shared honest information with us and did not try to "fix" something that didn't actually needing fixing. I highly recommend Platinum Automotive and wish we still lived here to take advantage of the great service. Its hard to find honest automotive technicians, especially in the Military wh!Ali M.